TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE ONLINE SHOP www.dessicosmetics.com
The terms used in the Terms and Conditions shall mean:
1. Customer – a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit that is not a legal person, whose specific regulations grant legal capacity, who places an Order within the Store;
2. Consumer – a Customer who is a natural person concluding a sales contract for purposes not directly related to the business or professional activity;
3. Terms and Conditions – herestated Terms and Conditions for providing of electronic services as part of the Margo Cosmetics online Store who is the owner of the Dessi Cosmetics brand;
4. Online Store (Store) – Internet service available at www.dessicosmetics.com, through which the Customer may, in particular, place Orders;
5. Goods – products presented in the Online Store;
6. Sales contract – a contract concluded at a distance – an agreement concluded with the Consumer as part of an organized system of concluding distance contracts, without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication until the conclusion of the contract;
7. Seller – means a sole proprietorship of MARGO COSMETICS, the owner of the DESSI COSMETICS brand with its registered office in Krakow at Kobierzyńska street 219a, 30-382 Kraków, REGON number 357165279, NIP (VAT) number 6781514701 registered in the Business Activity Register conducted by the Mayor of the City of Krakow.
8. Order – the Customer’s declaration of intent, aimed directly at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, specifying in particular the type and quantity of Goods.
II. General provisions
1. These Terms and Conditions define the rules for using the Online Store, available at www.dessicosmetics.com
2. The Online Store, operating at the address www.dessicosmetics.com, is run by the Seller.
Address / contact details of the Seller:
MARGO COSMETICS the owner of the DESSI COSMETICS brand
NIP (VAT): 678-15-14-701
Tel. +48 606 455 352
1. These Terms and Conditions specify in particular:
a) principles of registration and use of an account as part of the Online Store;
b) principles and procedure for concluding a remote contract with the Consumer;
c) principles and procedure for execution of the Consumer’s right to withdraw from the contract concluded remotely.
1. The use of the Online Store is possible provided that the ICT system used by the Customer meets the following minimum technical requirements:
a) Internet Explorer version MSIE 8.x or newer,
b) Firefox version 7.x or later,
c) Chrome 15.x,
c) minimum screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels
1. In order to use the Online Store, the Customer should gain access to a computer workstation or terminal device with Internet access on their own.
2. Customers may access these Terms and Conditions at any time via the link on the home page of the www.dessicosmetics.com website to download and print it.
3. Information about the Goods provided on the Store’s websites, in particular their descriptions, technical and functional parameters and prices, constitute an invitation to submit an offer by the Customer to conclude a sales contract.
4. The price information provided on the www.dessicosmetics.com website is binding from the moment the Customer receives an e-mail containing the final confirmation of all essential elements of the reservation or the Order, until the end of the reservation or Order execution. This price will not change regardless of price changes in the Store, which may occur in relation to individual Goods after the Customer receives the e-mail referred to the above.
III. Terms and Conditions of using the Online Store
1. The Customer may use the Online Store with or without registration.
2. Registration takes place by completing and accepting the registration form, available on one of the Store’s websites.
3. The condition for registration is to agree to the content of the Terms and Conditions and provide personal data marked as mandatory.
4. The Seller may deprive the Customer of the right to use the Online Store, as well as may limit his/her access to part or all of the Online Store resources, with immediate effect, in the event of a violation by the Customer of the Terms and Conditions, in particular, when the Customer:
a) provided during registration in the Online Store data that is untrue, inaccurate or outdated, misleading or violating the rights of third parties,
b) committed a violation of personal rights of third parties via the Online Store, in particular the personal rights of other customers of the Online Store.
1. A person who has been deprived of the right to use the Online Store may not re-
register without the prior consent of the Seller
2. In order to ensure the security of the transmission of messages and data in connection with the services provided on the Website, the Seller takes technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of threat to the security of the services provided, in particular measures to prevent unauthorized persons from obtaining and modifying personal data sent on the Internet
3. The Customer is obliged in particular to:
a) not to provide or transmit content prohibited by law, e.g. content that promotes violence, defamatory or violates personal rights and other rights of third parties,
b) use the Online Store in a way that does not interfere with its functioning, in particular through the use of specific software or devices,
c) not to take actions such as: sending or placing unsolicited commercial information (spam) as part of the Online Store,
d) use all content posted as part of the Online Store only for personal usage,
e) use the Online Store in a manner consistent with the provisions of law in force on the territory of the Republic of Poland and the provisions of the heregiven Terms and Conditions .
- In the case of Customers who are not Consumers, the Seller has the right to refuse to register the Customer without indicating the reason.
IV. Placing an order and concluding a Sales Agreement
1. In order to conclude a Sales Agreement via the Online Store, one must go to the www.dessicosmetics.com website, select the goods, taking further technical steps based on the messages displayed to the Customer and information available on the website.
IV. Placing an order and concluding a Sales Contract
- In order to conclude a Sales Agreement via the Online Store, the Customer should visit the website www.dessicosmetics.com, make a selection of Goods, taking subsequent technical actions based on the messages displayed to the Customer and information available on the website.
- The selection of ordered Goods by the Customer is made by adding them to the basket.
- When placing an Order – until the “Order and pay” button is pressed – the Customer has the option of modifying the entered data and in the scope of selecting the Goods. For this purpose, it is necessary to follow the messages displayed to the Customer and the information available on the website.
- At the moment of providing all the necessary data by the Customer using the Online Store, a summary of the placed Order will be displayed.
- In order to send an Order, it is necessary to accept the content of the Terms and Conditions , provide personal data marked as mandatory and press the “Order and pay” button.
- The Customer’s sending of the Order constitutes a declaration of intent to submit to the Seller by the Customer an offer to conclude a contract of sale of Goods with the Customer for the benefit of the Customer.
- After placing the Order, the Customer receives an e-mail entitled: Order Confirmation No. xx, containing the final confirmation of all essential elements of the Order. This message constitutes a declaration of will of the Seller regarding the acceptance of the offer submitted by the Customer to conclude a sales contract for the Customer by the Seller of the Goods specified in the Order.
- The sales contract shall be treated as concluded upon receipt by the Customer of the e-mail message referred to the above.
- The sales contract is concluded in the Polish language.
- In the case of Customers who are not Consumers, the Seller after the conclusion of the sales contract has the right to withdraw from it within the time of shipment or release of the Goods to the Customer, without indicating justification. The Seller’s declaration of intent to withdraw from the contract is sent to the Customer via e-mail.
- The delivery of Goods is limited to the territory of the Republic of Poland and the European Union. At the customer’s request, after prior notification to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, we are able to send the goods to another country not mentioned in the first sentence at the customer’s expense.
- Delivery of the ordered Goods takes place via courier companies or postal operators (hereinafter referred to as Suppliers) with which the Seller cooperates, or selected by the Customer when placing the order.
- Delivery costs are covered by the Customer in the amount specified when placing the Order by the Customer.
- The goods shall be handed over to the supplier no later than 3 working days after receipt of payment of the sale price. In some cases, after providing the appropriate information or informing the customer, the delivery time may be extended to 7 working days.
- At the time of receipt of products from the Supplier, the Customer is obliged to examine the shipment at the time and in the manner customary for a given type of shipment and immediately report visible damage to the parcel packaging to the Supplier by writing a complaint protocol or obtaining another confirmation of the complaint related to the delivery (e.g. by sending an appropriate notification in the Parcel Locker device).
- Consolidation, securing, making available and confirming to the Customer the essential provisions of the Goods Sales Agreement takes place by sending the Customer to the e-mail address provided and by attaching a receipt or invoice to the shipment containing the Goods.
VI. Customs duties, excise duties and taxes outside the European Union
- Goods purchased in the online Store sent outside the European Union may be subject to additional customs duties, excise duties and taxes in the country of destination. The prices of the Goods and delivery costs do not include the above fees and taxes, which are due to be paid by the Customer, and the amount depends on the internal regulations of the country of destination. For details of these fees and taxes, please contact the local customs office in the recipient’s country.
- The amount of the above fees and taxes depends on the actual value of the Goods (without discount), the actual value of the shipment (without discount) and the cost of shipping insurance.
VII. Prices and methods of payment
- The prices of the Goods are given in Polish zlotys and include all components, including VAT (distinguished by of the rate),
- The customer has the option to pay the price:
a) by bank transfer to the bank account number
ING BANK ŚLĄSKI S.A. : PL26 1050 1445 1000 0097 2007 5861
Swift (BIC) Code: INGBPLPW
b) by payment in the Przelewy24 system
The payment card operator is PayPro SA Settlement Agent, 15Kanclerska Street, 60-327 Poznań, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register conducted by the District Court Poznań Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, VIII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000347935, NIP 7792369887, Regon 301345068.
c) by paying at the Seller’s registered office location, after selecting the personal collection of order option.
VIII. Entitlement to withdraw from the contract
- The Customer who is a Consumer has the right to withdraw from the sales contract online within 14 days without giving any reason.
In the case of the sale of Good in one shipment, the deadline for withdrawal from the contract expires after 14 days from the day when the Customer came into possession of the item or in which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Customer came into possession of the item.
In the case of purchase of Goods that are delivered in batches or in parts, the deadline for withdrawal from the contract expires after 14 days from the day when the Customer came into possession of the last batch or part or in which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Customer came into possession of the last batch or item.
In the case of a contract subject to regular delivery of goods for a definite period, the deadline for withdrawal from the contract expires after 14 days from the date on which the Customer came into possession of the first item or by which a third party other than the carrier indicated by the Customer came into possession of the item.
- 1. In order to exercise the right to withdraw from the sales contract, the Customer must inform the Seller (giving his name, surname, full postal address, and if available, telephone numer, e-mail address and bank account for the return of paid amount) of his decision to withdraw from the sales contract by means of an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail). The customer may use a ready-made form on withdrawal from the sales contract, but it is not mandatory.. In order to meet the deadline for withdrawal from the sales contract, it is sufficient for the Customer to send information regarding the execution of the Customer’s right to withdraw from the sales contract before the deadline for withdrawal from the sales contract.
- The deadline is considered to have been met if, before its expiry, the Customer sends a statement of withdrawal to the address given below:
Ul. Kobierzyńska 219a 30-382 Kraków
Or by mail to: email@example.com
- Return of the Goods will be possible only on condition that the returned Goods are unused, undamaged and have the original packaging.
- We do not collect cash on delivery (COD). The customer bears the costs of return of the Goods.
- The Goods returned by the Customer should be packed in an appropriate manner, ensuring that the package is not damaged during the return shipment.
- The Seller will return the payment using the same payment methods that were used by the Customer in the original transaction, unless the Customer expressly agrees to a different solution.
- The right to withdraw from the sales contract by the Customer is excluded in the case of:
– an agreement in which the subject of the service is a non-refabricated item, manufactured according to the Consumer’s specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs;
– an agreement in which the subject of the service is an item subject to rapid deterioration or having a short shelf life;
– an agreement in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the packaging can not be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery;
– an agreement in which the subject of the service are things that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other items;
IX. Complaints regarding Goods
- 1. The Seller is liable to the Customer who is a Consumer for defects in the Goods in accordance with the rules of law in force on the territory of the Republic of Poland.
- Complaints resulting from the violation of the Customer’s rights guaranteed by generally applicable regulations or under these stated Terms and Conditions should be sent to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. The Seller undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 calendar days and to inform the Customer when the complaint will be considered.
- In the case of a justified complaint, the Goods will be exchanged for another (full-value), and if this is not possible (e.g. due to exhaustion of stock) – we will refund you the equivalent of the price of the product
X. Complaints regarding the provision of electronic services
- The Seller takes action to ensure fully correct operation of the Store, to the extent that results from current technical knowledge and does all to remove within a reasonable time any irregularities reported by Customers.
- 2. The Customer is obliged to immediately notify the Seller of any irregularities or interruptions in the functioning of the Online Store website.
- 3. Irregularities related to the functioning of the Store may be reported by the Customer in writing to the following address: MARGO COSMETICS, Kobierzyńska 219a, 30-382 Kraków, or by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
- 4. In the complaint, the Customer should provide his name and surname, correspondence address, type and date of occurrence of irregularities related to the functioning of the Store.
- 5. The Seller undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 days, and if this is not possible, to inform the Customer within this period when the complaint will be considered.
XI. Final provisions
- Settlement of any disputes arising between the Seller and the Customer who is a Consumer shall be submitted to the competent courts in accordance with the provisions of the relevant provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure. In the event of disputes with other Customers, the court competent to settle such disputes will be the common court competent for the Seller’s registered office.
- In the case of sales contracts concluded with Customers who are not Consumers, the application of the provisions of Polish law on the warranty for physical defects of the item sold shall be excluded.
- In matters not covered by these stated Terms and Conditions , the provisions of Polish law shall apply.
- These Terms and Conditions do not limit any rights of Customers who are Consumers that are guaranteed to Consumers under generally applicable regulations on the territory of the Republic of Poland.
- The Seller reserves the right to change these stated Terms and Conditions for important reasons, such as changes in the law, issuing administrative acts ordering the Seller to conduct specified therein steps, issuing a court ruling ordering the Seller to conduct specified therein steps, changes in the technical conditions of the services provided, changes caused by technological progress, organizational changes on the part of the Seller, changes in the subject of business activity of the Seller.
- In the event of a change to the Terms and Conditions , the Seller will inform the Customer about this change by e-mail. The amended Terms and Conditions shall be in force after fourteen days from the date of informing the Customer, unless the Customer submits a statement of disagreement with the amendment of the Terms and Conditions within this period. If such a statement is made, the Customer’s registration will be deleted. The amendment to the Terms and Conditions shall not affect the implementation of previously placed Orders before the expiry of the above period, which will be carried out in accordance with the existing Terms and Conditions .
- All content presented in the Online Store, in particular descriptions of the Goods and their photos are covered by copyright protection. Any further use of this content requires the consent of the Seller.